Friday, December 30, 2011

New Year Forecast

Wish you all a very Happy New Year 2012
 
I have been reviewing movies, and books on this blog, and you my readers have been enthusiastic about them. I must admit that 2011 was a year of movie reviews on this blog. There was a little extra focus on movies that one could watch for free on youtube. I watched a whole bunch of non-mainstream and indi movies last year. I watched several Indian language movies too - Hindi and Kannada to be precise.
 
This is a short blogpost to let you know what to expect next year. My first resolution is to post at least one book review every month, this will put pressure on me to read one new book every month. Then I will post at least one new movie review every month, i.e. I will make sure I watch at least one new movie every month. I will try and post one review every week, either movie or book.
 
If you have movie/ book suggestions for this blog feel free to leave a comment about the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Your praises and comments will be addressed appropriately!