Tuesday, January 31, 2012

One month into the New Year

It has been one month since the 2012 started and I have not been able to start reading any new book. The only books I have been looking at are the voluminous college textbooks. The books while full of knowledge are tailored to specific groups of people hoping to or pursuing a career in those fields. When I look at the academic rigor of this semester I don't think I will be able to read any book outside the curriculum of my school. I hope I will be able to catch a movie or two occasionally and post a review soon. Movies don't take that much involvement and it is over in a short period of time, usually less than 2 hrs. Even when I watch bollywood movies I shorten by fast forwarding the song n dance sequences and unnecessary fight scenes. This way I can cut short a 3 hr movie to less than 2 hrs. It is kind of time when I have to work long and hard and play short and hard. Look out for more movie reviews during the first quarter of this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Your praises and comments will be addressed appropriately!